1. The practitioner will read the information
you have supplied them with regarding your health concerns.
2. At the time of the appointment, you will lie down or sit
comfortably (loosen tight clothing) without any interruptions or disruptions
(no phone, no radio, no television, no conversation) for approximately
3. The practitioner will then report on the healing priorities
dealt with during your session.
What You Might Feel During Your
1. heat - energy changes result in heat
7. emotional release (for example, you may have unexplained
8. momentary slight discomfort in different areas of the body;
9. OR, you may feel nothing; the session is still working.
What You Might Feel
After Your Session:
1. all of the above;
2. slight discomfort in areas that are healing;
3. symptoms typical to a cold or flu;
4. symptoms typical to detoxification;
5. joy, vitality, and a sense of well-being;
6. disappearance of pain and illness.